Work with W Management
Property Operations Manager Assistant
W Management is a firm specializing in vacation apartment rentals management in destination cities such as Paris and London since 2010. We started by renting one of our own properties and upon seeing how lucrative the business was, we decided to assist property owner in renting their properties with ease. The company has doubled in size in the past year and anticipates significant growth in 2019 with the acquisition of new properties and the launching of new cities throughout Europe.
The W Management Team is composed of 50 young and driven individuals from all over the world, collaborating together across our many locations around Europe. We believe that our internationality is one of our greatest assets, as it allows us to take a global approach in everything we do. We know how to work hard while still having fun and it is vital to us that our employees feel engaged and important in their roles.
The W Management mission is to provide outstanding experiences for our owners and guests, but most importantly, for our employees. Our expertise lies in unlocking the potential of any property and the nurturing the talents of those who work with us. It is important for us to see our employees growing and learning as our company expands. We pride ourselves on hiring the brightest and best in the field and are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
W Management is now looking for an Assistant to the Property Operations Manager in Malta. This is a fantastic opportunity for those going to gain experience in the Real Estate and Hospitality fields in an international startup.
Responsibilities will include:
– Welcoming clients from around the world and creating a supportive and pleasant atmosphere for residents during the walkthrough of the flat and inventory, introduction to the apartment and appliances, providing tips on Malta, etc.
– Maintaining safety standards and inventory of furnishings with regular inspections and follow ups of the apartments, WIFI and television troubleshooting, etc.
– Management of the cleaning team, including scheduling cleanings and finding lasting solutions to maintenance and technical issues
– Dealing with the third-party service providers and vendors
Requirements and Qualifications:
– Strong communication and teamwork skills
– Willingness to accept responsibility and work independently
– Languages: Fluent English required, other language skills highly encouraged
– Flexibility and accurate thinking
– Independent, outgoing and hospitable with a can-do attitude
POSITION BASED IN SAINT JULIAN’S
Competitive salary: €1100 per month for full-time work, to be discussed based on availability.
To apply, please send a CV + cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Assistant to the Property Operations Manager Malta”