Work with W Management
Junior Real Estate Manager
Junior Real Estate Manager – Real Estate London, UK
W Management is a firm specializing in vacation apartment rentals management in destination cities such as Paris and London since 2010. We started by renting one of our own properties and upon seeing how lucrative the business was, we decided to assist property owner in renting their properties with ease. The company has doubled in size in the past year and anticipates significant growth in 2019 with the acquisition of new properties and the launching of new cities throughout Europe.
The W Management Team is composed of 50 young and driven individuals from all over the world, collaborating together across our many locations around Europe. We believe that our internationality is one of our greatest assets, as it allows us to take a global approach in everything we do. We know how to work hard while still having fun and it is vital to us that our employees feel engaged and important in their roles.
The W Management mission is to provide outstanding experiences for our owners and guests, but most importantly, for our employees. Our expertise lies in unlocking the potential of any property and the nurturing the talents of those who work with us. It is important for us to see our employees growing and learning as our company expands. We pride ourselves on hiring the brightest and best in the field and are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
W Management is now looking to hire a Junior Real estate Manager in London. This is the ideal position for candidates seeking for an enriching and rewarding experience in the Management, Real Estate and Hospitality industries.
The Junior Real Estate Manager mandate is simple but challenging: Manage and constantly improve our day-to-day operations throughout our London properties to ensure our guests have the best experience possible. We’re growing at a fast pace and need someone who breathes hospitality and operations to build a team, develop processes, and scale them as we grow. Considering WMI’s expansion plans both within London and throughout Europe, there will be opportunities for extraordinary personal and professional growth for the right candidate.
POSITION BASED IN CENTRAL LONDON – OXFORD CIRCUS AREA
Responsibilities will include:
· Managing all of our Teams, including: The Logistic Team, the Maintenance Team, The receptionists Team and the Cleaning Team.
· Working closely with our city teams to monitor onboardings, implement key process improvement initiatives, and tackle day-to-day challenges.
· Mastering project management to make sure that key partners and internal stakeholders are constantly on track.
· Being consistently proactive to improve processes and ensure smoother operations and Clients/Owners’ satisfaction.
· Taking responsibility of the existing portfolio of Building Owners, who can be Investment Funds, Pension Funds, or Individual Owners.
· Organizing day-to-day operations (managing schedule, preparing the Onboarding of new properties/Buildings and dealing with technical issues).
· Brainstorming with the sales and management teams about new proposals, processes and innovations
· Recruiting and initial training of new staff.
· Dealing with accounts management .
· Reporting directly to the General Manager.
· Strong communication and teamwork skills
· Willingness to accept responsibility, work independently and enjoying afterworks with the team.
· Languages: Fluent in French and English required, other language skills highly encouraged.
· Flexibility and accurate thinking.
· Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders, from electricians and plumbers to city planners and real estate agents.
· Independent, outgoing and hospitable with a can-do attitude.
Compensation: depending on the profile.
Interested? Please send a resumé+ cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Junior Real Estate Manager”.