Work with W Management
Business Development & Management Intern
W Management International is a firm specializing in vacation apartment rentals management in destination cities such as Paris and London since 2010. We started by renting one of our own properties and upon seeing how lucrative the business was, we decided to assist property owner in renting their properties with ease. The company has doubled in size in the past year and anticipates significant growth in 2019 with the acquisition of new properties and the launching of new cities throughout Europe.
The W Management Team is composed of 50 young and driven individuals from all over the world, collaborating together across our many locations around Europe. Our internationality is one of our greatest assets, as it allows us to take a global approach in everything we do. We know how to work hard while still having fun and it is vital to us that our employees feel engaged and important in their roles.
The W Management mission is to provide outstanding experiences for our owners and guests, but most importantly, for our employees. Our expertise lies in unlocking the potential of any property and the nurturing the talents of those who work with us. It is important for us to see our employees growing and learning as our company expands. We pride ourselves on hiring the brightest and best in the field and are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
W Management is now seeking a Business Development & Management Intern in Paris to sustain and improve day-to-day operations while further developing our business in Paris. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced, international start-up while gaining experience in many fields including real estate, management and tourism.
Missions: The internship will evolve through 3 steps and consists as follows:
1) Learning operation processes, company values and log and discovering the operating field
2) Supporting the management of operations teams and increasing competencies in strategic planning
3) Development of the building stock through commercial prospection in connection with investment funds, realtors and landlords
Through these missions, the intern will learn key skills and touch on the following tasks:
· Management: You will be held accountable for all of the staff in Paris
· Human Resources: Identifying staffing needs and recruiting and training new entrants
· Business Development: Searching new buildings to be taken into management, arranging visits and negotiating deals
· Operations: Maintaining the standing of our entire Parisian real estate portfolio
· Partnership: Developing healthy partnerships to help the business grow
· Strategy: Cultivating Owner and Investor Relations
· Process engineering: Implementing processes to optimize procedures for welcoming our guests in high-standing flats
· Teambuilding: Transmitting company culture and building and maintaining a strong team through weekly meetings, team after-works and more
Requirements and qualifications:
· Ambitious, confident and results-driven
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills an excellent team spirit
· Self-motivated with a willingness to accept responsibility, complete missions and work autonomously
· Is highly organised with an acute attention to detail
· French native language and fluent English required
Internship based in the center of Paris (Louvre-Rivoli)
Compensation: Interesting and competitive salary dependent on candidate profile